The COMPETITION boots are the tool of choice for top and advanced skiers. Packed with special features and innovations, they’re unbeatable in the icy outdoors. Durable nylon fibers provide extra support and protection for optimal transfer of e nergy from the foot to the ski. The upper layer is made of a micro-perforated 4-dry membrane that’s not only water – repellent and water – resistant, but also breathable and robust. All these characteristics are crucial for those who want to be fast and warm during long distances.
Although lightwieght and flexible, these boots feature improved lateral and torsional stability. They provide legendary Alpina fit. The transfer of power from leg to ski is optimal and energy expenditure is consistently kept very low. It’s np wonder that this boot has become an obvious choice for anyone with serious cross-country skiing ambitions. Another detail – It boasts is the First-Class Comfort with no compromise to high performance.
These boots are compatible with NNN bindings and Salomon Pro-Link bindings.
- The Salomon Equipe Prolink, a comfortable performance boot for maximum cross-country versatility, offers a supportive cuff and flexible forefoot for skating or classic ski styles.
- Custom fit and Thinsulate® insulation ensure all day comfort without sacrificing performance
- Versatile design works beautifully for skate or classic skiing; smart cuff delivers strong lateral support for skating combined with a flexible sole for classic skiing
- Prolink Sport Outsole features low boot-binding interface for maximum feel, full boot-ski contact for direct power transfer and easy lever technology for easy step in / out
- Combi flex combined with Smart structure heel box designed for versatility, support and performance while skating and classic skiing
- 102mm anatomical foot last gives you close to foot fit for maximum performance and comfort
- 5mm insole is soft and cushioned for comfort
- Hook-and-loop ankle strap lets you adjust cuff tension for desired support
- Lace covers feature soft-shell material and diagonal zippers to keep snow and ice out
- Prolink Sport Outsole is compatible with both NNN and SNS Prolink bindings for maximum versatility
|Best Use||Cross-country skiing|
|Binding Compatibility||NNN, SNS Prolink|
|Cross-country Style||Classic, Skate|
|Weight Per Pair||2 lbs. 3 oz.|
For 09/10, Salomon has taken it’s top of the line skate boot to an entirely new level. The S-Lab Skate Pro is the ultimate in precision feel and performance. With micro-adjustable fit combined with enveloping carbon cradle and cuff you now get more direct power transmission and quicker reaction times.
The Carbon cradle chassis is at the heart of the S-Lab Skate Pro’s light, powerful, supportive, and torsionally rigid make-up. Also all new, is the RS17 Outsole which now puts the boots pivot point 17mm behind the front of the boot and under the foot for the greatest power transmission. High lateral support is provided by the Carbon Energyzer cuff. And, the Pro is thermo moldable which allows a custom fit for any size and shape foot.
Finally, the thermo bonded seamless construction provides a lighter weight upper. If you’re looking for ultra precision, fast response, and glove like fit then the S-Lab Skate Pro is for you.
WAS £305 NOW ON SALE
Salomon’s lightest skating boot.
Enveloping carbon cradled brings more precision, direct power transmission, and quicker reaction times.
World Cup proven boot with RS 17 Underfoot Technology.
Affordable racing boot for both skating and classic styles.
High performance without compormise due to a torsionally stiff heel and cuff combined with a flexible forefott. New graphic to match the world cup boots.
Sizes 3.5 – 13.
If you are looking for high performance you don’t have to compromise on comfort. BOA Skate is the top model of boot in the Skating class, equipped with the completely new BOA lacing system. Easy to operate and providing maximum stability for skiing. The rest of the features are top of the range too: Indifit heel fit, Conformable insoles especially matched to the skating sequenceand infinitely variable Cuff adjustment deliver optimum stability as well as more comfort. Isoshield keeps your feet warm and dry and the SNS Pilot 2 Equipe exterior sole gives high stability and absolute control for perfect and energy-saving Skating movement.
Outsole – SNS PILOT 2 EQUIPE
Last – ATOMIC SPORT ACTIVE SKATE UNISEX
Inlay – CONFORMABLE SKATE
Lacing system – BOA LACING SYSTEM
Cuff – NEW INJECTED TPU CUFF
Heel Adjustment – BOA SYSTEM
Fitting system – INDIFIT
Addition al Features: ISOSHIELD, NEW SOFT STRETCHABLE MATERIALS, NEW LINER, TRANSPARENT PARTS
Weight 1230g per pair
Outer sole SNS pilot
Cuff comfort Insert
Wide fitting (104mm sport fit)